Way Marine Design is pleased to announce the unveiling of the No Profile Floating Boat Lift. The “Floater” utilizes the same patented hydraulic lifting mechanism found in all the award winning No Profile Boat Lifts. This mechanically superior floating lift leaves no part of the lifting mechanism submerged in the water when the lift is in the stored position. The Floater is essentially a wet slip with a boat lift built in. The No Profile Floater gives the owner complete and safe access to their vessel and the added benefit of a four foot walkway on both sides of the vessel. The NP Floater is built to the same exacting standards as the No Profile Boat Lifts that utilize pilings. Plug and play control box and quick disconnect motors make for easy maintenance and storm preparation.
The No Profile Floater is designed to easily attach to an existing floating dock or it can be configured as a stand alone unit by utilizing our Key Float option. Call for more details.
- Plug & Play Components
- Long Range Remote Control
- Convenient Walkways For Safe Access
- Easy Adjust Bunks
- Electric Motor Located on Main Dock for Safety / No Electrolysis
- All Stainless & Aluminum Construction
- Powder-Coated Non-Skid Covers
- Environmentally Safe Hydraulic Fluid
- 2 Year Bumper To Bumper Warranty
- Adjustable Beam
- Free-Standing or Attaches To Existing Floating Dock
- Optional Pile Brackets for Rougher Water
- Platform Deck for Better Access